theedgemarkets.com ranked among top 30 Malaysian media sites

0

KUALA LUMPUR (March 23): Economic News Portal theedgemarkets.com was ranked among the top 30 Malaysian media sites by content discovery and native advertising platform Dable.

In its “Malaysia Digital Media Report 2022” released Wednesday, March 23, the company listed an overview of the top 30 media sites and major media groups in Malaysia with data from Similarweb (a digital intelligence provider) and research In-depth inventory profile of Dable Malaysia readers.

Dable is currently partnered with over 75 premium media sites in Malaysia.

In a statement, Dable said the list of Malaysia’s top 30 media includes theedgemarkets.com, malaysia, New Strait Times, Sinar Harianand Chinese press of which were sorted into the following languages: Malay (14), English (11) and Chinese (5).

In terms of media category for Top 30 Media, the majority belonged to General News (67%) while the rest belonged to Lifestyle (33%).

The report also showed media owned by mega media groups such as Rev Media Group – one of the leading digital publishers in Malaysia; followed by Media Chinese International (MCIL) — the largest Chinese-language media group; and Kumpulan Karangkraft – the largest Malaysian media group and more.

The highlight of the report is the first-ever presentation of Dable’s Malaysian audience profile.

Dable analyzes more than 28 billion user data logs across Asia each month.

Earlier this year, he analyzed the data generated by Dable in Malaysia and found a lot of interesting information.

Analyzing its inventory, Dable concluded that Malaysian media contributed 54% of all pageviews in December 2021.

Dable has the most diverse media network in Malaysia, supporting publishers in Malay, Chinese and English.

Additionally, Dable’s inventory spans a wide range of categories including general industry news, lifestyle & entertainment, fashion & luxury, tech & gaming, food & drink, education, sports and automotive.

Dable’s global director, Sewon Yoon, said the company has seen steady growth over the past two years despite many challenges.

“We are proud to serve more than 75 media sites in Malaysia and we hope the data shared in this report will help our customers discover new customers,” he said.

Share.

About Author

Comments are closed.