The 3 Best Cloud Mining Sites in 2022
As the crypto industry booms, the demand for mining has exploded. With crypto mining in a basement becoming a thing of the past, cloud mining is on the rise. Choosing a provider for your cloud mining needs can be tricky, so here are 3 cloud mining platforms to try in 2022 for maximum profit.
1# Hash Lists
Hashlists was created by an international team of crypto enthusiasts who see digital coins as the future of money and the global financial system. Founded and legally licensed in London, England a few years ago, today the number of users on the platform has reached almost 240,000. The company currently operates large data centers in Kazakhstan, Myanmar and in Iceland, and is expected to grow exponentially shortly.
The platform provides innovative solutions to users, presented in a simple way that does not require specialized skills to start using, without even having to own a computer. Prospective miners just need to subscribe to one of the plans offered on the platform and follow their growing investments.
Plan contracts are offered from $8 to $6,500, while the duration varies between one and 60 days. The fixed return is 100% of the contract value, plus additional benefits specified under each plan. Daily returns range from 2-10%.
Key Features of Hash Lists:
- Rewards new users with an $8 sign-up bonus.
- A user-friendly platform.
- An average profit rate of 150%.
- No maintenance fees or deposits.
- Offers 24/7 customer support.
- The ability to pay daily and withdraw from the account immediately.
- 3% referral bonus.
MineDollars is a mobile cloud mining software and platform that allows anyone to mine from the comfort of their own home. The platform has over 320,000 users from 100 countries and has completed over 1 million transactions since its inception.
MineDollars uses advanced mining technology to allow users to mine different tokens at competitive costs, thereby obtaining the highest possible return on investment from mining operations.
The platform offers several investment packages. Their hashrate contracts are the best option for different cryptos including stablecoins, USDC, and Bitcoin. MineDollars offers custom plans that are well suited for beginner cloud miners.
Main features of MineDollars:
- Offers the ability to mine more than 10 different cryptos on the platform.
- Rewards all users with a $10 sign-up bonus that can be withdrawn.
- Payouts start from $100, with processing within an hour.
- BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, , USDT, USDC, DASH, etc. are supported.
- Pricing starts from $10 free trial + paid plans.
- No deposit or maintenance fees. Withdrawal fees depend on the crypto in question.
- The system is secure and protected using DDoS and SSL protection.
- 3% commission for referring a friend.
- Contracts that can be purchased from $10 for daily contracts that generate a fixed return of $10 + $0.6, or a profit of $0.6.
- Eth Hashrate $100 (with $6 profit for 3 day contract) up to $20,000.
3# Genesis Mining
The Genesis Mining platform is known for the ease with which deposits and withdrawals are made when mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on the cloud. The platform now supports mining Bitcoin, , , , and over 7 other mined cryptocurrencies through 6 major mining algorithms.
The platform offers a 100% uptime guarantee to ensure that customers do not waste time mining once a contract is purchased.
Providing a huge range of cryptocurrency mining capabilities, Genesis is suitable for all levels of miners – whether newcomers, home miners, or large-scale investors.
Key Features of Genesis Mining
- 24/7 customer service.
- Advanced Genesis Mining auto allocation on the dashboard allows users to tailor hash power allocations to mine multiple coins at once, as desired by the user.
- Mining outputs are generated daily, but payouts are ready to be withdrawn after reaching a minimum amount, depending on the mined crypto. For example, BTC is 0.0015 BTC.
- Minimum investment: $16.
- Pricing: Depending on the crypto and packages chosen – ranging from $16 to $7,699 for mining Bitcoin depending on the packages selected, and up to $500 for mining Ethereum.