Los Angeles, California, United StatesLocation:
Fri 18 Jun ’21Posted on:
Pfeiffer, a Perkins Eastman studio, is a 40-person architecture, interior design and planning studio that operates nationwide with staff in New York and Los Angeles. We are looking for an experienced A / E Marketer based in our Los Angeles office who is passionate about what they do and able to collaborate with strong leadership on the strategy of pre-positioning and pursuing new work in the educational arena. and cultural, serving as responsible for these efforts. As we continually improve and refine our marketing materials in line with our continuing brand identity, the position requires a trio of strengths in graphic design, marketing and communications, while providing new managers with the opportunity to develop a supervisory experience.
In addition to helping evolve our social media presence, the short-term role focuses on reviewing launch marketing materials, including exploring digital magazine tools for a more interactive approach to presentation. of the company’s expertise. In addition, the Marketing Manager will regularly interface with our new colleagues Perkins Eastman.
The Marketing Director works directly with the Studio Directors as part of a light and enthusiastic marketing team, pursuing new projects in all of the practice areas in which we work. While focusing on highly personalized RFP responses, the position is responsible for the design, content creation, improvement and maintenance of all materials used for marketing purposes, as well as from the continuous transformation of project information from intensive text to more concise and infographic style. Key interfaces include the Director of Business Development and Director of Public Relations and Communications, as well as overseeing the Marketing Communications Designer, while providing ongoing support to the Business Development pipeline. Responsibilities are to:
- Manage the proposal development, content development and online marketing workflow
- Work with directors and other senior leaders to define pursuit strategies, identify internal teams and consultants
- Work with the Marketing Communications Designer to:
o Develop and format proposals in InDesign
o Write, edit and layout project descriptions and case studies for easy to use and easily deployable marketing materials
o Organize and maintain proposal support information, project details, resumes, etc., communicating regularly with other administrative and professional staff
o Respond to various writing, editing and image requests
o Advance the company’s web presence, post to multiple channels, monitor and report, all while maintaining brand consistency
- Ensure the quality and consistency of messages and brand image throughout the marketing team
- Attend industry events, such as association events and conferences, to network and provide feedback on contacts and trends.
- Actively get involved in one or more local organizations over time, both for professional development and the company’s exposure / community engagement.
The role requires a flexible, energetic, reliable and detail-oriented team player who can multitask, produce high quality work primarily in InDesign and meet deadlines. A spirit of initiative is imperative. This requires a hands-on person who will be directly involved in selecting and placing images, writing and editing proposal content using existing graphic frameworks. The ability to work under time constraints, to be proactive in engaging others in support of deadlines and to exercise independent judgment is fundamental. Qualified candidates must have:
- 4 to 6 years of experience in A / E marketing and proposal development
- Excellent writing, writing, graphics and organizational skills
- Proficiency in InDesign and the MS Office suite is required, as well as working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- BA / BS degree with concentration in marketing, graphic design or communication preferred.
- Enthusiasm and dedication to developing a career in professional services marketing
Pfeiffer, a Perkins Eastman studio, offers competitive compensation and benefits, including professional development opportunities, a flexible and remote work option if desired, a performance-based compensation plan and 401K.
When applying, a personalized cover letter is required. Please send the cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with âMarketing Managerâ in the subject line, and be prepared to send references and graphic / writing samples if contacted.