LOS ANGELES, Calif., November 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Liferay, Inc., which makes software that helps businesses create digital experiences on web, mobile and connected devices, today announced the release of Liferay DXP 7.4. The new version of the company’s digital experience platform continues to improve its capabilities to help organizations quickly adapt its digital channels to the changing demands of customers, dealers, partners and employees, while moving forward in the digitization of operations.
âWe’re excited to deliver new and improved features that allow technical and non-technical users to work smarter and faster to build and launch unique solutions on the Liferay platform,â said Damian Rochman, vice president of product management at Liferay. âThe release of Liferay DXP 7.4 reflects the need for all users working with complex long-term B2B, B2E and B2C use cases to have more accessible, affordable and customizable options for digital solutions. ”
Liferay DXP 7.4 expands its ability to provide business users with the functionality needed to create, manage and enhance rich digital experiences, using data-driven insights and low-code / no-code capabilities. As business users are empowered to act independently, organizations can focus on reducing the costs and effort required to launch and maintain digital experiences. IT teams will also benefit, as they can focus on large-scale digitization, leveraging Liferay as the basis of an interconnected business landscape.
With Liferay, organizations can create seamless B2B shopping experiences, reduce customer support costs with self-service portals, unify disparate systems with robust integration capabilities, and boost employee productivity with modern intranets. .
The highlights of the version include:
- Research experiments: plans. Business users shouldn’t depend entirely on IT teams to help them create or modify their digital experiences. With low-code and no-code features, such as Blueprints, on Liferay DXP 7.4, users can easily manage and create the experiences they need. As part of the new Liferay Enterprise Search Experiences app, users can change Liferay’s default search behavior by creating their own custom search algorithms (i.e.
- Low code application generator. Business users can also create their own applications, freeing IT teams to deal with more complex and strategic issues. Users can take advantage of Liferay objects to customize DXP, allowing users to create and manage objects, add fields, object layouts, relationships, and define the scope of each custom object. Liferay objects are fully integrated with existing Liferay DXP frameworks, such as workflows, headless and permissions.
- Click on the chat connector. Customers can easily communicate with sales representatives and / or sales representatives thanks to the chatbot integration on 7.4. Liferay provides plug-and-play connectors for a variety of vendors, including Liveperson.
- Accessibility and SEO audits. Quickly verify a page’s compliance with best practices for search engine performance, accessibility, and metadata. Users will be able to see warnings and tips for improving each of the categories.
- Machine translation of web content. Content creators can save time by focusing on polishing up automatically translated web content, rather than having to start from scratch.
- Integration of DocuSign. To streamline contracts and workflows, Liferay now integrates with DocuSign. This allows users to view the status of sent documents and upload signed forms, all in Liferay.
Liferay DXP 7.4 is available immediately. For more information, please visit: https://www.liferay.com/products/dxp.
Liferay helps organizations meet digital challenges with omnichannel intranet, portal, commerce and integration solutions. Our platform is open source, which makes it more reliable, innovative and secure. We try to leave a positive mark on the world through business and technology. Thousands of organizations in financial services, healthcare, government, insurance, retail, manufacturing and many other industries use Liferay. Ray of life. A platform. Endless solutions. Visit us at www.liferay.com.